pancakes and time to renew, recharge, and get inspired


I hope your family had an awesome day full of fun and relaxation on the 4th of July.  My daughter took this picture of her fruity 4th of July pancake and I just love it!

I am taking the Clutter Free Classroom's Week 1 Challenge this week to do some thing relaxing and focus on recharging for the upcoming school year.  I have done some binge TV watching and we are headed to a local resort for a one-night stay-cation on Tuesday.

Then it's off to Las Vegas, early, early Thursday morning for the TPT Conference 2015!  I didn't go last year and am so excited to meet the presenters, teachers, bloggers, sellers, and more. I just signed up a couple of days ago and there is still space available if you are like me and have wanted to go but for one reason or another did not make the decision earlier and have not registered yet. 

Join me in making this your month to renew, recharge, and get inspired for the next school year! 

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me.