Flowers for Mom - Mother's Day Card, Coupons, Poems, and Craft

Mother's Day is just a week away and what better way to help your students celebrate their mom, aunt, or grandma than by giving them flowers and love notes.

My student's moms have been so happy to get this child-made flower bouquet filled with flower shaped coupons and a special card made just for them.  The download includes all patterns, coupons, poems, and cards for Mom, Aunt, or Grandma as well as pictures of completed project.

Your student's will enjoy writing what is special about their Mom, Aunt, or Grandma in the card they personalize and making "flowers" with special coupon or note tokens of love! 

To make this with your students, click HERE to go to my TpT store.
Click HERE to go to my Teacher's Notebook Store.


Have fun teaching,

Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”. this site

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me.