You're One of My Favorite Peeps



I was browsing through Pinterest this week and was overcome with all of the cute, cute "Peeps" ideas.  I never knew Peeps were so versatile.  Here are some of my favorite pics:



I was looking for a nice little Easter gift for my kid's teachers and here is my humble adaptation of a Peeps gift.
























If you would like a copy of the labels I made they are FREE.  Just click below:



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


What is your favorite use of Peeps?


Have fun teaching,

Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments :

  1. I love Peeps as much as the next person, I really do. But I have to say that I hope the Missus doesn't see this! Our entire house will be decorated with Peeps! :)
    Justin- Writing Pad Dad
    Writing Pad Dad Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! They are pretty adorable. The kids and hubby wanted to know if there would be any left to eat after putting them in all of the flower pots. I am thinking I better stock up to make all of those projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I tried to reply by email, but it looks like you're a "no-reply blogger"- oops!

    The oil spill lesson turned out great. I'm thinking of doing an extension activity where they use feathers and different materials to see if they can clean up the oil.

    I'd love to read about how it goes if you try it! We had a blast- but it was pretty messy, and the kids' hands got very oily, so be ready for that! Good luck!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  4. As cute as theses are, peeps are my favorite easter time snack and I'd be too tempted to eat them quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit I had to go back to the store to buy more!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing with me.