Read Every Day Challenge Chart


Are you looking for a way to motivate your students to end the year strong as avid readers?

Last year, I made this chart to track my students daily reading and encourage them to read 100 books.  For my kiddos reading larger books, they could count every 20 minutes they read as a book.  It worked like a charm last year and the kids stay motivated and as a class we earned an ice cream party when we got to 100 books.  I also gave individual prizes for the most books read.  

 One of my teaching buddy wanted to encourage her students to read 1000 pages, so I made that option also.  Her second grade class read over 10,000 pages!  They were on fire!

Click on the picture to download your free chart and tracking sheets.  I hope your class loves it too.

How do you encourage your students to read?

Have fun teaching,


Photobucket

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me.