It's Spring! Literacy and Math Centers

I love how independent firsties are in the Spring.  They have the routine down, they are feeling like very big kids, they help each other, and they can do centers independently!  Yeh!

Plus our Spring Break is next week!  After Spring Break we only have 7 weeks of school left.  I know it is going to fly.

I have put together some Spring Literacy and Math centers aligned with CCSS to practice making words with beginning and ending digraphs, making real and nonsense words, counting to 120 and adding to numbers by 10.  

They are all fun, independent games and activities that your firsties will love.

I will send this FREE to the first three people who comment with their email addresses.

Click on the picture to link to my TpT store.
When is your Spring Break and how many weeks of school do you have left?


Have fun teaching,


Photobucket
Pin It

6 comments :

  1. these look amazing!
    glassyglen@morrisbb.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I still have another week until Spring Break. This will be perfect.
    Maria
    meemsickle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! Thank for having them available!
    ~Tina
    TML721@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH. so close..

    sincerely713@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. man, oh man!!! vhair61215@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me.