DIY Easter Egg Crowns and Is it a Bunny or a Duck?

Check out my post Monday on DIY Classroom for how to make this fun Easter Egg Crown and download the coloring sheet for the eggs.
Classroom DIY
Then pop over to Classroom Freebies to see all of the great Freebie posts today.  I am posting one of my favorite Spring/Easter animal crafts.  I call it "Is it a Bunny or a Duck?"  It is the same pattern, just rotated differently.  You can even make a bunny on one side and a duck on the other like I did.

Click on the picture to get your FREE pattern!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Have fun teaching,

Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments :

  1. I love that crown, what an ingenious way to use a paper plate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  2. Love the bunny/duck craft! Thank you for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing with me.