Saturday, December 15, 2012

Peppermint Party

My daughter had her Peppermint Party today.  It is her 5th annual party and she looks forward to it every year.  She invites her best girlfriends and they enjoy lunch, cookies, hot cocoa with peppermint candy stirrers, a craft, games, lots of peppermint treats, and each other.

It is a tradition she and her friends look forward to every year.  Here are some pics from this years party.  I will be sharing how to make the egg ornaments with your class, Wednesday, the 19th on the Classroom DIY blog site.






What is one of your favorite annual tradition during this holiday season?
Photobucket Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pamela,

    I am a newbie blogger and I was wondering if you would take a few minutes to look at my blog and offer some tips for me. I would really appreciate it. I am also having a $150 giveaway of teacher supplies and gifts.
    www.teachergoldmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love.