Happy Halloween!

We carved our pumpkins tonight for Halloween.  We go to a friend's pumpkin carving party each year. The last two years she has gotten me into making character pumpkins.  This year I made the Lorax.  I think he is so cute!  

 My son sketched his own face and carved it himself.  
Below are the pumpkins we made last year.  
 Four little pumpkins, sitting on a bench!
Phineas, Cyclops, and the Headless Horseman,
 Charlie Brown said, "Let's roll on down the street,"
The Headless Horseman said, "I love Trick-or-Treat!"

I hope you all have a very fun and safe Happy Halloween!

Photobucket Pin It

3 comments :

  1. I love your Lorax! It turned out great! Last year I officially gave up and decided to drill holes (aka "polka dots") all around the pumpkin (thank you very much Pinterest for that idea). Have a great Halloween!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are some cute pumpkins! That's talent :)! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me.