Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to School Sale!

WOW!  I have been AWOL for 2 weeks trying to get into the swing of school starting.  I made a huge change this year going from first grade to Junior High Science and I am feeling it!  

I have to say, though, that kids are kids and they all just want to be heard and appreciated and if you have been a first grade teacher for any time at all that is easy for you!

We have been doing some fun things to start the year and I am ready to put up some bulletin boards for Open House Tuesday night, so I will be back to show you what has been going on.

In the meantime, tomorrow starts the Teachers Pay Teachers Back To School Sale and I am excited about that.  I can't wait to come back and show you the great Science finds I get to get my year off and rolling.

So, don't delay, head over to TpT to get your BTS items tomorrow and Monday!  

Below are some of my Back to School items:
Happy Back to School!

Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love.