Friday, July 6, 2012

Fun at the Zoo - Label and Graph Zoo Animals FREEBIE

We are on vacation in Denver visiting family and we went to the Denver Zoo yesterday.  This is a fantastic zoo.  We had a great time.  Here are pics of some of the animals we saw.  They have different animals than we have at our Phoenix Zoo and the kids loved it (me and hubby too!).


Our zoo visit inspired me to make my awesome blog followers a fun Label and Graph Zoo Animals Freebie.  Just click on the picture title to go to Google Docs to download yours!
(P.S. - I fixed the file so the hippo is not called a lion!)

I am linking this Freebie up with TBA Friday Freebies and Manic Monday Classroom Freebies!  I hope you and your kiddos enjoy it!


Freebie Fridays




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

I would love to hear where you are going on vacation this summer!
Photobucket Pin It

14 comments:

  1. These are fantastic-thank you so very much!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer. I found a goof in the file - the hippo was labeled a lion! I have fixed it. I hope you redownload it.

      Delete
  2. Yay! THanks for this awesome FREEBIE! I love taking my kiddos to the Phoenix Zoo too! A girlfriend of mine actually works there :)

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marie. I found a goof in the file - the hippo was labeled a lion! I have fixed it. I hope you redownload it. How fun to see a friend when you take your kids to the zoo. My son has picked the zoo as the place to go for his last 4 birthdays!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa. I found a goof in the file - the hippo was labeled a lion! I have fixed it. I hope you redownload it.

      Delete
  4. I love trips to the zoo and thanks for sharing!!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heather. I found a goof in the file - the hippo was labeled a lion! I have fixed it. I hope you redownload it.

      Delete
  5. I am your newest follower. I love your blog! Please come over to mine and check it out. I would love for you to follow me too!
    Mrs. Janelle

    http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm laying in bed on vacation right now and loving it! Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower. I found you through Maniac Monday.

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your zoo sheet is very cute and graphing is such an important skill to work on. Your blog background is absolutely adorable too:) Thanks for sharing on Classroom Freebies!

    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the great zoo activity sheets. Love them!
    PS I'm home (in SC) after a week in St Augustine, Florida with my extended family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florida sounds so nice. I hope you are having a good time. Thank you for reading my post.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving some love.