Saturday, July 7, 2012

Currently

I am linking up with Farley's currently.
Here is what I am up to currently...

































Living in Arizona, we don't get a lot or rain outside of the monsoon season.  So, I am really enjoying the afternoon rains in Colorado.  Everything is so lush and green and the flowers are absolutely beautiful.  It is so nice to be with my family and extended family.  My daughter and niece are 1 month apart in age, to the day, and they are inseparable when they get together.


I can't wait to watch the Olympics.  We haven't had cable TV for over 2 years and we got it again just for the Olympics (although now we are hooked on it and won't be able to give it up again any time soon).


This is the year that I would like to get in shape and reach my goal weight, so I am needing to get started.  I would like to get into some new habits before I start back to school again in a couple of weeks.


And, last but not least, I LOVE to read any Skippyjon Jones book aloud. I do the accent and sing the songs and I just love it.  Professionally, I am reading Fred Jones' Tools for Teaching to add to my classroom management  tool box before I start working with an older group of kids this year.


So, that is what I am doing currently.  I will be reading the other currently posts to see what everyone else is up to this summer.


There are over 300 link ups already at Oh' Boy 4th Grade, so, just in case you haven't read her post yet, she also has some very cute "Pledge of Allegiance" posters you can grab.  Thanks Farley!
Photobucket


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Hi - I am a new follower. I found you on Farley's Currently. I look forward to reading your posts.
    Heather @ simpleinsecond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog from the link-up...very cute! I am also so excited for the Olympics! I'll be in Disney World when they start though so I won't get to watch as much as I would like! And I am jealous of your peach cobbler!

    Elyse @ My Life With a Cherry on Top

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh forget the diet!! its summer =)

    im your newest follower drop by =)


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is a random question but, what font did you use for your currently? Love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The font is called Fancihand from http://searchfreefonts.com/free/Fancihand.htm

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love.