Sunday, July 15, 2012

Back to School Welcome Post Cards Manic Monday FREEBIE

Well, summer is winding down for me.  I go back to school July 24th and the students arrive on August 1st.  From reading others blogs, I see that I am not the only one that starts school so early!  Are there any of you out there, like me, that grew up starting school after Labor Day?


I am still on vacation with my family for a couple more days in cool Colorado before returning to Phoenix, Arizona.  I am trying to soak in and appreciate all that coolness!


I have a Welcome Post Card FREEBIE for you today that I am linking up with Classroom Freebies.  There is also a Thank You! card.  There are cards for Pre-K through 8th grade.  I hope you like it!  The last page has a post card back that you can optionally copy back to back with the front of the cards.


Just click on the picture to download yours.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Enjoy the rest of your summer.  I hope it is longer than mine!
Photobucket Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Oh my WORD I love these!!! You are awesome and so is your blog! I am your newest follower :)

    Ms. G In Grade 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this freebie - I will be using it this year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I am glad you can use it!

      Delete
  3. Wow, I can't believe you go back to school so soon!! Thank you so much for these postcards. They are so cute! Try to relax a bit before your school year starts!

    :)
    Blessings of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Super cute! We have a dot theme in our K hallway this year and those would be perfect to send from us! :)

    Also, would you be interested in donating a TpT product for a giveaway I'm hosting? I love your stuff and would love to share with others! :)

    Kim
    Carried Away in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried replying through email but I am not sure if that works? Does it work? Snywho, I would love to donate an item to your giveaways and I would love if you would like to donate one to a giveaway I am planning to have soon.

      Delete
  5. Oh I LOVE these! Thank you so much for sharing! They are simple and cute- exactly the kind of thing I love!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. By the way, I love your blog site. It has tons of cool stuff to learn :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving some love.