I love to read other bloggers blogs. All of the ideas shared make us all better teachers! I also love to share freebies because, teaching, after all, can be expensive!
Thank you to Miss Sara from Miss Elementary and Nicole from Rowdy in Room 300 for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award!
I also want to thank Chelsey from The Wild West, Leslie from The Groovy Teacher, and Aimee V. from Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks for giving me the Lovely Blog Award.
Thank you also to Nicadez with A Teacher's Idea for giving me the Liebster Blog award.
Please click on these awesome teacher's blog names or buttons to go to their sites. I follow them all and they are overflowing with fabulous ideas. I hope you will follow them too.
I am passing on these three awards to the following teacher's who inspire me and who are truly great. Some are new bloggers, like me, and some have been blogging a while. They are ALL amazing!
I follow them all and you will want to too. Many of them already have these awards but I want to recognize them and make sure you know about them too. You can go to each of their sites by clicking on their buttons below.
The guidelines of accepting these awards are to:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers with a link to their site. (I got carried away and listed 20 blogs. I just want to make sure you know about all of them).
6. Let nominated bloggers know you have nominated them.
Now, 7 random facts about myself:
1. I met my husband in architecture school and we worked together in our own firm for 10 years.
2. I was 40 the first time I went to Disneyland! I had always wanted to go and have now been there 4 times.
3. I love to bake, but hate to cook. I seem to be passing this trend onto my daughter.
4. My husband jumped on the teaching bandwagon last year and now we work together again - this time as teachers.
5. I was my son's K and 1st grade teacher and next year will be my daughter's 6th grade teacher.
6. I went to India and Nepal for 5 months for my honeymoon.
7. I was born in Okinawa, Japan.
Now for an amazing giveaway!
Mrs. Standard's 500 Follower Giveaway ends at Midnight EST tonight. Be sure you enter today if you haven't.