Here is the supply cubbie I have had for the last few years:
|Sterilite Small Bin|
I love the Sterilite Small Bins. I have used plastic shoeboxes, fabric boxes, and other bin versions. I like these the best. Here's why:
- They are very durable, strong, and don't bend out of shape
- They stack! You flip in the handles and they stack.
- They are easy to pull out of cubbies and shelves because of the handles.
- They are easy for the kiddos to carry, so I store manipulatives in these too and the kids hand out and pick up the manipulatives easily.
- They are available at Target and The Container Store and lots of other places as well for approximately $2.50.
Now the labels are a few years old and not very fancy (one is missing, you can see) so I needed a label update.
You can get your own FREE set by clicking on the picture below.If you like something a little fancier, check out my stores for other designs such as the one below: