Monday, June 11, 2012

More FREE Polka Dot Color Words

I have expanded this free color word set to include 24 colors!  I had forgotten to include brown and after I made brown, the set just grew from there to 24 colors, still FREE.  So, if you have downloaded this freebie already, please download again HERE to get the expanded set from TpT.


You can also get the FREE set here from Google Docs. Just click on the picture.
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Here's the colors, just add students!
Photobucket Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Adorable word wall cards!

    Stopping by from Manic Monday. :)

    ~Michelle
    Making It As A Middle School Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific freebie, I'm back to teaching Reading and Writing for 3rd grade, so I really need these!
    Thanks for linking up at Manic Monday!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Love the polka dots!! Thank you. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great freebie! I love ALL the color words for my kinders! I'm your newest follower!

    Kim
    Carried Away in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower and a brand new blogger. I would love for you to check out my blog -

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love.