Friday, June 8, 2012

Make Mine Polka Dots (TBA Friday Freebie)

Like many of you, I am thinking about the next school year already.  And, I am ready for a face lift in my classroom.  I am moving to a new room and a new grade and it has put me in the mood to organize and create something new.  I was talking with my teacher friends at school and they want a face lift too.  So, I am creating a variety of classroom organization and decor packs.

I have a Western/Cowboy theme, a Building Block (©Lego) theme, an Owls for all Year theme, and a Polka Dot theme.  I am working on a couple of others too.

But, today is all about polka dots.  I am linking up with TBA's Friday Freebies with this Polka Dots Color Words set.  Click on the photo to grab yours.  

Then if your a polka dot kind of girl check out the coordinating sets below and click on the photos to see more.

Click on photo to grab your free Color Words


The Birthday Mini-Bulletin Board Set is part of the Classroom Organization and Decor Set




What theme are you thinking of doing in your classroom next school year?

Photobucket Pin It

18 comments:

  1. these are so cute! Please please please do a hollywood/movie theme! This will be my new theme for next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oolong, I love that idea. Thanks for the inspiration. I can't wait to make that one next week.

      Delete
  2. WOW! My new obsession! POLKA DOTS! :)
    mccarty20001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie! Just found your blog. Love your polka dot theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute.....what program do you use to design all the signage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  5. Your newest follower here...just found your blog! Love the polkadots!! Thanks for the freebie! Can you make the # cards to 30?

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids
    Please come by & visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have expanded the number set to 30! Thanks for the feedback. You can get the set with numbers 0-30 in my TpT store.

      Delete
  6. What a terrific freebie! I'm a new follower, everything you make is just beautiful!!
    Thank you for sharing this at TBA and linking up!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our whole schools' theme is "Wild About Books", so we each pick a wild animal for our classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just purchased your owl class set. I had already decided to do owls and polka dots and this was just what I needed to complete my class. It is adorable and very well priced for all the goodies! Your other sets are just as cute though!! Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to get this packet! I am doing a classroom makeover as well-ocean theme in blue/green with polka dot accents! I love all these!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the freebie. I'm changing grade levels and moving to a new classroom, too, so I'm thinking of a new theme and decor. I still haven't decided what I want to use, and I'm starting to get a little stressed about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I printed the numbers with the 10 frames last spring to use in my classroom this year. After I hung them up a couple numbers fell behind my board and are lost forever :( When I printed out a new set I noticed the numbers have changed. Is there any way I can get a copy of the old set of numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello.
    I LOVE your Numbers 0-20 Poster Set, for some reason I keep getting site failed each time I click to buy the resource. Your help would be great.

    michelledasilva2010@gmail.com

    Thank you,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love.