Saturday, May 12, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Linky & Happy Mother's Day FREEBIE





Jena at Caught in the Middle is having a Teacher Appreciation Week Linky Party!  Click on the apple to head over to her blog and link up.  She is giving away some gift cards too!  She's a sweetie, so head on over after you read my post.


Teacher Appreciation Week has come to a close and I was spoiled and pampered by our PTO and my class families.  The PTO provided either breakfast or lunch for us Monday - Thursday and a 10 minute chair massage as well.  


In addition there was a week-long schedule for the kids to bring a little something each day.  A non-teaching staff member was assigned to each class so that they would get appreciated this week also.  


Monday - cards  My little ones all made their cards with sweet little notes telling me I'm  the best teacher in the world :).  
Tuesday -  favorite drink Mine is Diet Dr. Pepper, so now my little fridge is stocked with a DDP for each day until school ends.
Wednesday - favorite snack  I got fruit and varieties of chocolate - m&m's, junior mints, etc.  
Thursday - flowers The students each brought a flower to go into a vase the PTO gave each of us to make a bouquet. 


The PTO and my class families kindness and generosity this week was over the top! 


Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there.  Get a little Mother's Day card FREEBIE below by clicking on the picture.
Photobucket Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Awwww..that was sweet! :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It sounds like you had a great week! I'm also your newest follower! :)

    Lauren
    Life in Middle School
    http://middleschoolforlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment Lauren. I am glad to make some new middle school friends!

      Delete
  3. Hi Pamela,
    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, I'm glad to have you as my newest follower! Love the Mother's Day freebie!
    - Love to Learn
    P.S. How jealous am I? 10 minute chair massage? What a way to relax!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love.