Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

We are celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week in a big way at my school.  Every day the PTO has either breakfast or lunch for us.  Plus, they have organized something everyday for the students to do for the teachers.  Each class was also assigned a staff person who might not otherwise get shown appreciation this week.  Today was bring their favorite drink day and tomorrow is bring a healthy (or favorite) snack day.

I made these labels to put on the drinks and snacks that my kids are giving their teachers and staff.  I think they came out really cute.  They were inspired by ideas posted on my Pinterest Teacher Appreciation board.

Click HERE to download the free labels I made.



How does your school celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week?


Photobucket Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Your popcorn bags are great-I love that idea! The PTA at my school goes all out too! We are quite spoiled and much appreciative, to say the least. Check out my lastest post where I share all about it!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love.