Thursday, May 10, 2012

Silkworm Life Cycle Wheels

It is week 7 of our silkworms life cycle observations and the worms are ready to be moved to a box to start spinning their cocoons.  



We will do one more observation in our lab book when the worms start spinning cocoons.  We made our life-cycle wheels a few weeks ago.  I love these because each one turns out so different.  On the back we wrote about each phase.  Here are some pics.


Click on the picture below to link to my Animals and Habitats Pinterest board where you'll find more ideas.




Did you do a life cycle project this year?  I would love to hear about it.

Photobucket Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pamela, You won my Thirty-One Tote giveaway. I will be sending you an email. Congratulations!
    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love.