Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Countdown to the End of School!



We are counting down to the end of the school year.  We only have 7 days left!  I was home sick yesterday and it game me time to see what fellow bloggers were doing for the end of school countdown and I stole a great idea from Lindsay at The Teacher Wife and Mrs. Gray at Here We Go Loopty Loo.  Click on their names to go to their blog posts.


They have put up balloons to pop each day with a fun thing to do to countdown to the last day of school.  I LOVE this idea.


Here is a picture of my room with the balloons ready to POP!  We only have seven days left of school so I only have 7 balloons up.  
Here are some of the things I put in the balloons:
Sidewalk Chalk
Painting Day
Puzzle Day
Boggle Day
Use Markers All Day
Bubble Gum
Special Animal Visitor


I am linking up with Tessa at Tales from Outside the Classroom and 3 Teacher Chicks End of Year Linky Parties.  Click on the pictures below to go to their linkies.
How are you counting down to the end of the school year?
Photobucket Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan & follower of your blog! I love this balloon idea! I pinned it from somewhere & can't wait to use it. :)

    Please stop by sometime & follow my blog!,
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you following me. I will be by to visit your blog today. I am a follow back girl.

      Delete
  2. Love your ideas I will use these when I get a new teaching job next year I hope, I'm currently subbing. I am your newest follower, #100!!!!

    Brian
    www.hopkinshoppinhappenings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh! My hundredth follower! Thank you for following my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Good luck in the job hunt. Check out charter schools in your job hunt. I will be by to visit your blog today.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving some love.