Earth Day Freebie Linky!

I'm linking up with Sunny Days in Second Grade's Earth Day Freebies Linky!  I have a huge Lorax & Earth Day unit  and a huge Rainforest Unit on TpT but this freebie didn't make it into either unit so I want to share it here.  I love lift-the-flap poems.  The kids use so many skills when they make then - reading, sequencing, and illustrating.  It is a great way for kids to make meaning of the poem and relate it to themselves.  I hope you enjoy this poem freebie!  Click on the poem picture to download from google docs.  It is also available on my TpT store HERE.



Photobucket Pin It

5 comments :

  1. I also love lift the flap books. The children have so much fun with them. Thanks for this activity.

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up Pamela!
    I love flap books but never thought of using them for poetry. Great idea!!
    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all about the foldables. Thank you for sharing!

    I'm your newest follower too.
    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Thanks for so generously sharing! I featured your printable as the Free Printable of the Day at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the great idea and freebie!!


    Owl About Us


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me.