St. Patrick's Day Writing Craftivity {FREEBIE}

We made a fun and special writing craftivity today.  I was inspired by an image I found that I pinned to my Pinterest.  On my Spring Holidays board is a picture of a cloud with rainbow streamers.  I loved how cheerful the streamers are and combined them with a leprechaun's pot and a writing prompt. 


Our writing prompt was:  Who is more important to you than gold?  I loved the focus on people versus money or things and the kiddos really enjoyed writing about people important to them.  Check out the beautiful writing a couple of the firsties did below.  I love that while they are hanging in our room they will remind us of what's important in life - the people we love.


Click on the picture below to download a FREEBIE of directions and the pot pattern and writing lines. 




Pin It

3 comments :

  1. Love this! So bright and cheerful!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and was just looking for something new to hang from my ceiling. Thanks for sharing it!

    Tickled to Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cute! Thank you so much for sharing this! We will be doing this when we come back from Spring Break!

    I am your newest follower! I would love for you to come visit me and grab my new *freebie*! =)

    Your blog is so cute! I love the design! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me.