Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lorax Shape Book

I haven't seen The Lorax movie yet but I am taking my son and a friend of his on Friday after school and I'm looking forward to it.  I just can't get enough Lorax.  We have decided to make it our first grade fourth-quarter book report so I designed a shape book using the artwork my hubby designed for my Lorax mini-unit and posters.  Thanks for the nice comments you have sent about hubby's artwork.  I pass them onto him and I think the hubby has become inspired to create more artwork for teachers.  Yeh!  He is a great artist, architect, and middle-school math teacher - a modern day renaissance man.  And all mine!
You can click here to go to TpT to see more images and download a preview.  I have included two other shape books - The Earth, Our Home and Recycle and 2 sizes of lined paper to go with them, ready for whatever you want to use them for.  You can also get it on Teacher's Notebook here.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Sarah
    Mackey'sClassroom

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog page for the giveaway. That's how I found you. I have become addicted to blogging, but it's so nice to have a social network of teachers. Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a CUTE blog! I love it! Can't wait to read more about your classroom! Love being connected to other AZ teachers.

    Melanie
    First Grade Brain Sprinkles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love.