Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Leprechauns and Rainbows

We made leprechauns and rainbows for our St. Patrick's Day bulletin board.  I love the rainbow writing.  We brainstormed things that were the different colors of the rainbow and did a mini-lesson on describing words to make our writing more "colorful".  They did a great job!  When we made the leprechauns, I had a couple of very helpful girls offer to run the glitter station.  They just LOVE to glitter everything!  It was going pretty well so I took my eye off of and let them run with it.  Well...I kinda forgot that they are 6 years old and let's just say that in the end I have enough mixed gold and green glitter to ship nationwide to anyone who needs some!  They were also very creative in their use of glitter on the leprechauns as you can see.







Photobucket Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love those rainbows! Too cute!
    ❤ Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects are so cute!

    http://modernkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know that I found your blog today and it is so cute! I am now one of your newest followers!

    Deb at Fabulously First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following my blog. I love making new teaching friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love.