Friday, March 9, 2012

Five LIttle Leprechauns (FREEBIE Poems)

I think sometimes I teach first grade because I love the holidays, all holidays!  I also collect poems for the holidays.  Today I am sharing two poems for St. Patrick's Day - Five Little Leprechauns and an untitled poem that I just titled, St. Patrick's Day.  Original, right?  The first poem is formatted for both a poetry handout or binder and  an option to make a flip book (this poem works great as a flip book to illustrate).  The second poem has a square next to each line to illustrate each line of the poem.  Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Click on the Five Little Leprechauns picture to download.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog. Your Leprechaun poem activities are great. Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower.
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela,
    Your blog is adorable! I'm a new follower.

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just found your blog! It looks awesome!! I am now a follower! Come on over and check out my blog!!

    williams2ndgradpigpen.blgospot.com/

    Thanks,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love.