Monday, March 12, 2012

American Symbols and a New Signature

We finished American Symbols last week and are doing Arizona Symbols this week.  I used Deanna Jump's America unit and we had a great week learning American Symbols.  For our state standards I had to tweak the ones we focused on and add a couple.  We focused on the American Flag, Bald Eagle, Statue of Liberty, White House, and Washington Monument.  Take a look!







Check out my new signature!  Michelle at Our Sweet Success made it for me.  Isn't it pretty?  My new bloggy friends are so sweet.  Michelle made me 4 different color versions so I can change as I change moods.  Then Cara over at Teaching My Calling taught me how to make it show up in all my posts automatically!  If you are a novice like me and adding tech to your blog as you learn new things, click on Cara's blog for great tips.  Michelle's blog is packed with great ideas and inspiration so hop over there too if you haven't checked her out.  Thank you Michelle and Cara!


Photobucket Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! I love the tech tips too. I'm also a teacher in AZ! I teach in Chandler. :) Where are you?

    You should stop by my blog sometime.
    www.cotesclass.blogspot.com

    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teach at a charter school in Scottsdale. I'm going to check out your blog right now!

    Pamela
    firstclassteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out Pamela!!! You are too sweet!! Your new signature looks amazing on your blog!! I have some good news coming your way soon so check my blog sometime today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new signature! Your blog is precious. :) I am your newest follower!
    Erica

    Sprinkles to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love.