Monday, February 27, 2012

Make a Cat in the Hat hat

Dear Friends, I am so sorry for the redundant postings last night and this morning.  My computer has caught a "bug" and when I was labeling some posts they vanished and my browser has been hijacked!  My dear hubby is taking my computer to the doctor and letting me use his.  So...hopefully after today you won't be bombarded with the same postings over and over!

So...

Here are directions to make a Cat in the Hat hat!  I made these with my kindergartners a couple of years ago and my kiddos can't wait to make them this year.  They have been fighting over trying on "the sample" all week!  Check out the cute class photo.  Click on the picture to download free directions to make these hats.





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You have been nominated for the Liebster blog award. See my blog to claim. :)

    -Lacey
    wildaboutteaching10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hats! Thanks for following my blog. I am now a follower of yours.

    Shannon
    Tickled to Teach

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love.