We all learn from each other!

My favorite learning in the classroom is the learning the kids do together and from each other. This week we are reviewing contractions and compound words in our literacy centers. This is my kiddos favorite time of the day They also rotate through the computer center.
I usually have them work in pairs or groups up to four kids.  They are able to choose which center they start with and move through them as time allows.  I love how independent first graders are by February.  I'd love to hear how you manage center time.
Pin It

2 comments :

  1. Great new blog! With the new Lorax movie coming out soon this is a great unit to start with. I look forward to seeing what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Brooke from Once Upon A First Grade Adventure. I just wanted to let you know that you were a winner in my 100 follower contest! Just send me an email to bmrice@ballstate.bsu.edu and I'll send you the item of your choice from my tpt store! P.S. Your blog is too cute! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me.