Black Lagoon Monsters

Mike Thaler, author of the Black Lagoon books, came to our school yesterday. He told riddles, played word games, did a group monster draw along and read some of his books to the class. Afterwards, when we went back to class, we drew our own monsters! They came out great. You can log onto his website www.mikethaler.com and become a Lagoony by joining the Black Lagoon Fan Club. You will receive a monthly newsletter from their website to keep up on all of the Black Lagoon news. If your class has done a Black Lagoon project, please post. I'd love to see it.

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. Hi! I'm nominating you for a Liebster award. It's an award passed on to new blogs that inspire! Take a peek at my blog to see how to claim it.

    http://pocketfulofacorns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the artwork! I'm your newest follower!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me.